First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Four Seasons A/C Hose Assembly 55157Shop All Four Seasons
Part # 55157
SKU # 106052
Price Not Available
End 2 Type
End 1 Type
Gasket Or Seal Included
Switch Service Port
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- Contains gaskets, o-rings, or seals to properly replace the product
- All hoses are constructed with double wall barrier hose compatible with R134A or R12
- Crimp fitting connection
- Application specific design
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C Switch
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Truck Bed Molding
- Honda Accord A/C Hose Assembly
- Honda Civic A/C Hose Assembly
- Ford F150 A/C Hose Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Hose Assembly
- Toyota Camry A/C Hose Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Hose Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Hose Assembly
- Toyota Corolla A/C Hose Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Hose Assembly
- Ford Focus A/C Hose Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?