First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- Contains gaskets, o-rings, or seals to properly replace the product
- All hoses are constructed with double wall barrier hose compatible with R134A or R12
- Crimp fitting connection
- Application specific design
- Honda Accord A/C Hose Assembly
- Honda Civic A/C Hose Assembly
- Ford F150 A/C Hose Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Hose Assembly
- Toyota Camry A/C Hose Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Hose Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Hose Assembly
- Toyota Corolla A/C Hose Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Hose Assembly
- Ford Focus A/C Hose Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- How to Get Rid of a Musty Smell in Your AC
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?