First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Four Seasons A/C Hose Assembly with Orifice Tube 56571Shop All Four Seasons
Part # 56571
SKU # 730155
Price Not Available
Gasket Or Seal Included
Liquid Inlet Fitting Gender
Switch Service Port
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- Contains gaskets, o-rings, or seals to properly replace the product
- All hoses are constructed with double wall barrier hose compatible with R134A or R12
- Crimp fitting connection
- Application specific design
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C Switch
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Truck Bed Molding
- Honda Accord A/C Hose Assembly
- Honda Civic A/C Hose Assembly
- Ford F150 A/C Hose Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Hose Assembly
- Toyota Camry A/C Hose Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Hose Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Hose Assembly
- Toyota Corolla A/C Hose Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Hose Assembly
- Ford Focus A/C Hose Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?