First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Four Seasons A/C Orifice Tube 623Shop All Four Seasons
Part # 623
SKU # 901474
Price Not Available
A/C Orifice Tube
Tube Outside Diameter
0.071 to 0.073
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- Orifice tubes serve as the divide between the high and low pressure sections of the A/C system. An orifice tube is a very simple component with no moving parts letting refrigerant flows through its fixed diameter tube.
- Orifice tubes are built application specific per OEM size and color. Since they act as a refrigerant filter they can become clogged with debris requiring the orifice tube to always be replaced.
- Contains necessary o-rings and gaskets necessary to seal high pressure from low pressure. Application specific direct fit replacement for ease of installation
- High quality components for long lasting performance
- Injection molded color coded plastic for easy identification
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?