First, set your vehicle
Santech A/C Orifice Tube MT0629Shop All Santech
The variable orifice valve (VOV) was developed to improve the performance of a standard fixed orifice tube (FOT). A variable orifice valve will significantly improve A/C system performance at idle and low speed driving, especially in high temperature climates. The variable orifice valve is a direct replacement for the original fixed orifice tube. No physical modification is required to upgrade the A/C system.
- Reduces compressor load to help extend compressor life
- Improves system performance in hot idle situations
- Delivers five to twelve degree colder vent temperatures
- Improves city driving fuel economy and emissions
- Honda Accord A/C Orifice Tube
- Honda Civic A/C Orifice Tube
- Ford F150 A/C Orifice Tube
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Orifice Tube
- Toyota Camry A/C Orifice Tube
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Orifice Tube
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Orifice Tube
- Toyota Corolla A/C Orifice Tube
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Orifice Tube
- Ford Focus A/C Orifice Tube
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost