First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Four Seasons Installer Kit A/C Receiver Drier 33318Shop All Four Seasons
Part # 33318
SKU # 13242
Price Not Available
In Line Filter Material
In Line Filter Outlet Fitting Type
Mounting Bracket Included
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- As a manufacturer in accumulator/filter driers, we offer quality units produced in a ISO/TS16949 & ISO14001 certified facility. State-of-the-art equipment and high quality materials ensure product integrity for long lasting performance customers rely on.
- Our accumulator / filter driers feature quality welds for a durable, leak-free design in addition to high-quality desiccant for appropriate absorption. For easy installation, necessary gaskets, o-rings and seal are included as well.
- The accumulator / filter drier acts as a filter by removing moisture and contaminants from the air conditioning system. Such contaminants cannot be removed by flushing, therefore replacing the accumulator / filter drier is essential.
- The absorption of moisture in the system is done through the use of a desiccant bag. A leaking or "open" system can cause the bag to become saturated within a few hours making the accumulator/filter drier ineffective.
- Replacement of the accumulator / filter drier is required to validate compressor warranty and must be replaced anytime the system is serviced.
- Honda Accord A/C Receiver Drier
- Honda Civic A/C Receiver Drier
- Ford F150 A/C Receiver Drier
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Receiver Drier
- Toyota Camry A/C Receiver Drier
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Receiver Drier
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Receiver Drier
- Toyota Corolla A/C Receiver Drier
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Receiver Drier
- Ford Focus A/C Receiver Drier
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?