First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Outlet Fitting Type
|In Line Filter Outlet Fitting Type
|Inlet Fitting Type
|Mounting Bracket Included
|Inlet Filter Fitting Type
|In Line Filter Material
|Moisture Indicator Window
|Washer Not Included
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- As a manufacturer in accumulator/filter driers, we offer quality units produced in a ISO/TS16949 & ISO14001 certified facility. State-of-the-art equipment and high quality materials ensure product integrity for long lasting performance customers rely on.
- Our accumulator / filter driers feature quality welds for a durable, leak-free design in addition to high-quality desiccant for appropriate absorption. For easy installation, necessary gaskets, o-rings and seal are included as well.
- The accumulator / filter drier acts as a filter by removing moisture and contaminants from the air conditioning system. Such contaminants cannot be removed by flushing, therefore replacing the accumulator / filter drier is essential.
- The absorption of moisture in the system is done through the use of a desiccant bag. A leaking or "open" system can cause the bag to become saturated within a few hours making the accumulator/filter drier ineffective.
- Replacement of the accumulator / filter drier is required to validate compressor warranty and must be replaced anytime the system is serviced.
- Honda Accord A/C Receiver Drier
- Honda Civic A/C Receiver Drier
- Ford F150 A/C Receiver Drier
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Receiver Drier
- Toyota Camry A/C Receiver Drier
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Receiver Drier
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Receiver Drier
- Toyota Corolla A/C Receiver Drier
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Receiver Drier
- Ford Focus A/C Receiver Drier
Advice and How-To's
- How to Get Rid of a Musty Smell in Your AC
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?