First, set your vehicle
Santech A/C Receiver Drier RDK1825Shop All Santech
Santech receiver drier kits ship complete with everything you need to for a first time A/C replacement, excluding the A/C compressor. Santech A/C kits are backed by over 25 years of mobile air conditioning experience and backed by Santech. Do it right the first time with receiver drier kit from Santech.
- Includes application specific cap and valve kit
- Patented rapid seal kit with all sealing media required
- Expansion valve or orifice tube including rear if required for application
- Accumulator or receiver drier
- All new parts that meet or exceed OE specifications
- Honda Accord A/C Receiver Drier
- Honda Civic A/C Receiver Drier
- Ford F150 A/C Receiver Drier
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Receiver Drier
- Toyota Camry A/C Receiver Drier
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Receiver Drier
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Receiver Drier
- Toyota Corolla A/C Receiver Drier
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Receiver Drier
- Ford Focus A/C Receiver Drier
Advice and How-To's
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter