First, set your vehicle
Spectra Premium A/C Condenser and Receiver Drier 7-3618Shop All TruGrade
Our AC condensers are reverse engineered to ensure proper fit upon installation and supplied in the same construction style of the OEM. Units are manufactured with the highest quality materials with emphasis on specialty testing to ensure leak-free and reduced movement and vibration.
- High-density fins designed for maximum cooling efficiency
- Manufactured with heavy gauge mounting brackets to reduce movement and vibration
- Manufactured with precise mounting holes and brackets to ensure ease of installation
- OE design to ensure exact fit, form and function for an easy drop-in installation
- Units are nitrogen leak-tested to ensure a leak-free and damage-free condenser
- Honda Accord A/C Receiver Drier
- Honda Civic A/C Receiver Drier
- Ford F150 A/C Receiver Drier
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Receiver Drier
- Toyota Camry A/C Receiver Drier
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Receiver Drier
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Receiver Drier
- Toyota Corolla A/C Receiver Drier
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Receiver Drier
- Ford Focus A/C Receiver Drier
Advice and How-To's
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter