First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman A/C Switch 85141Shop All Dorman
Part # 85141
SKU # 862310
Price Not Available
Wiring Harness Length
This HVAC switch connector is designed to match the appearance and function of the original hardware on specified applications. Made of quality materials, it is engineered for reliable performance and durability.
- Direct replacement - this HVAC switch connector matches the appearance and function of the factory hardware on specified applications
- Ideal solution - this connector is a reliable replacement for an original part that is missing or has failed due to fatigue
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?