Dorman A/C Switch 904-612
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific|
|Mounting Bracket Included||No|
|Pressure Limit Open||475PS|
|Pressure Limit Closed||260PS|
Air conditioning stopped working? It could be as simple as the pressure switch. This replacement A/C transducer switch is the fix for corroded terminals or a broken connector on the original switch. A direct replacement to restore air conditioning.
- Direct replacement - this A/C transducer switch is an exact replacement for the original switch
- Simple repair - this A/C switch replaces an existing switch with corroded terminals or a broken connector
- Easy installation - no special tools required
- Quality tested - switch has been tested to ensure proper fit and function
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter