First, set your vehicle
Dorman Electrical Wire Connector 645-701Shop All Dorman
Blower motor resistor connectors in general are prone to corrosion, overheating, and melting. But not when they’re made by Dorman. Our connectors are as dependable as they are durable. Plug easily into the blower motor resistor to help rejuvenate your heating and cooling system.
- Includes weather seal (where applicable)
- Uniquely available in a kit (where applicable) that includes the blower motor resistor, an essential component of most repairs
- Simply plugs into the blower motor resistor for ease of installation
- Includes butt connectors
Advice and How-To's
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter