First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Electrical Wire Connector 645-714Shop All Dorman
Blower motor resistor connectors in general are prone to corrosion, overheating, and melting. But not when they’re made by Dorman. Our connectors are as dependable as they are durable. Plug easily into the blower motor resistor to help rejuvenate your heating and cooling system.
- Includes weather seal (where applicable)
- Uniquely available in a kit (where applicable) that includes the blower motor resistor, an essential component of most repairs
- Simply plugs into the blower motor resistor for ease of installation
- Includes butt connectors
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems