First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Robust design and high grade materials meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- In design, we specify custom wax formulations that will expand when heated, activate a snap action electrical contact and transfer the electrical signal to the fan controller
- In manufacturing, we custom form the wax pellets for different temperature range specifications. All units are calibrated and tested to confirm switch actuation at their specified temperature
- The switch is designed using a formed bimetallic contact arm. The bimetal contact movement is achieved using the different expansion rates of two metals fused together. This is a creep action device, provides precise performance
Advice and How-To's
- How to Get Rid of a Musty Smell in Your AC
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?