Duralast Radiator Cooling Fan Switch TU197
|Location:||Radiator Cooling Fan Switch|
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female Connector / 2 Male Blade|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Cooling fan switch closes the circuit to engage the cooling fan(s) when the optimum temperature is reached
- When not replaced, cooling system fans will either remain continually "on" or not function causing the engine to overheat, internal engine damage and/or temperature light illumination
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter