First, Add Your Vehicle
Facet Radiator Cooling Fan Switch 75065Shop All Facet
Facet products are designed, manufactured, and tested internally. This is the only way we can ensure to those who choose Facet spare parts a quality equal, if not superior, to that of the original components, at competitive prices.
- - FACET masters an extraordinarily wide mix of technologies, components and materials - from the processing of basic electronics, to high precision mechanics - and we apply it in a highly automated production processes
- - Managing the process "end - to - end", from the design, to the engineering, up to the final inspection, also means being able to control and guarantee the quality of our products.
- - Injection moulding, PCB electric circuits and ceramic circuits manufacturing, cutting and welding represent some of our qualifying technologies
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems