First, set your vehicle
Santech A/C Switch MT0139Shop All Santech
Santech electrical components are designed to replace OEM with improved form, fit and function.
- Long life and durability
- Designed for improved performance
- Quality controlled and tested
- ROHS compliant for a green USA
Advice and How-To's
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter