First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Santech A/C Switch MT0201Shop All Santech
Part # MT0201
SKU # 167255
Price Not Available
Duralast makes products that are designed and tested to match the standards of original equipment. They are easy to install and provide trouble-free operation, high performance, and long-lasting durability. The A/C Pressure Switch keeps track of the air conditioning system's pressure, helping to control the compressor, fans, and system levels efficiently. If it doesn't function properly, the system's performance will suffer, and vital components will be left unprotected, leading to excessive wear and damage.
- This product is created using top-quality materials and advanced electronic components, and undergoes strict quality controls during manufacturing. It is designed to meet or even surpass the performance of the original equipment (OE).
- This product is designed to fit directly into your vehicle, matching the same specifications as the original equipment (OE). This ensures an easy and trouble-free installation, with no need for modifications.
- Before the A/C Pressure Switch is packaged, it goes through rigorous testing using high-tech equipment. The switch is pressurized to make sure it works correctly and is calibrated properly.
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System