First, Add Your Vehicle
Santech A/C Switch MT0352Shop All Santech
Santech electrical components are designed to replace OEM with improved form, fit and function.
- Designed for improved performance
- Designed to original equipment fit, form and function
- Designed and manufactured by ISO/QS 9000 standards
- Replacing system switches ensures correct safety protection for A/C system
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems