First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Santech A/C Switch MT1345Shop All Santech
Part # MT1345
SKU # 930109
Price Not Available
Duralast creates products that are designed to fit directly and easily according to original equipment (OE) specifications. Their engineering ensures that their products perform well, are trouble-free, and last a long time. The Electrical Connector, also known as a "pigtail," is used to create a secure and weatherproof connection between electronic components, such as a switch or sensor, and the factory wire harness.
- If you need to replace a switch or sensor that has leaked oil, fuel, or refrigerant into the pigtail, it's best to replace the electrical connector too.
- This product is made with the finest materials, advanced components, and strict quality controls. It's engineered to match or even surpass the performance of the original equipment (OE) and meet the high standards of service professionals.
- This replacement part fits directly and matches the original equipment's fit, form, and function. This guarantees an easy and trouble-free installation of your new part.
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?