Santech kits are designed to improve the ease of making A/C system repairs. These kits provide easy solutions by using a single part number to cover multiple connection repairs.
- Kit contains sealing media for all A/C plumbing connections of the vehicle
- Components are manufactured with highest quality material that meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Save time and money with a single kit for the job
- High quality parts used in the kits
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?