A/C Certified Pro R134a PAG 46 Refrigerant Oil with Ice 32 8oz
|Oil Composition||Air Conditioning Polyalkylene Glycol (PAG)|
|Standards||Meets OEM specifications|
ICE 32® creates a film that seeks out and adheres to metal surfaces. Its polarized and modified molecules power through air conditioning systems, providing better flow and improved cooling performance.
- Contains low viscosity PAG oil for R-134a auto A/C systems
- Contains 1 oz ICE 32® lubricant enhancer
- ICE 32® has advanced chemistry to help extend compressor life and improve cooling capacity
- Meets OEM specifications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter