First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Combines our OE technology and experience to offer an accessory drive belt that outperforms the competition. Extensive coverage for Domestic and Import applications. Flexible, oil and heat resistant backing extend belt life. Strong tensile cords carry high horsepower loads without stretching. Ground rubber ribs are compounded from high strength synthetic rubber for wear resistance and long life. Bando Rib Ace® exceeds OE manufacturing specifications. Proprietary “Run Quiet” technology for better grip, less slip resulting in a quieter operation. Precise metric sizing and machine cut ribs for a more exact OE fit. Proprietary EPDM compounding for longer life. Soft compound backing to reduce noise. Bidirectional cord to eliminate tracking.
Advice and How-To's
- When To Replace Your Car’s Belts
- Types of Belts for an Engine
- Timing belt vs timing chain: what’s the difference?
- What is a Timing Belt, and What Does It Do?
- Timing Belt Replacement Costs and When to Replace
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What is the Starting and Charging System?
- How to Replace a Serpentine Belt