First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Belt Top Width
|Belt Groove Quantity
Continental multi v-belt tensioner kits give you the ease and convenience of having all the right parts in one place, right when you need them. Belts, tensioners and idlers work as a system. Therefore, replacing a single component in the system is not recommended. Instead, replace all the accessory drive components at the same time to prevent complete system interruption and costly repairs. Continental has your replacement solution.
- Continental accessory drive kits include the belt plus automatic tensioner and idler pulley where applicable
- All parts meet or exceed OE recommendations and are guaranteed for OE fit, form and function on import and domestic vehicles.
Advice and How-To's
- When To Replace Your Car’s Belts
- Types of Belts for an Engine
- Timing belt vs timing chain: what’s the difference?
- What is a Timing Belt, and What Does It Do?
- Timing Belt Replacement Costs and When to Replace
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What is the Starting and Charging System?
- How to Replace a Serpentine Belt