First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Belt and Pulley Component Kit K49346GShop All Continental
Part # K49346G
SKU # 317139
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
|Belt Top Width
|Belt Groove Quantity
Continental multi v-belt tensioner kits give you the ease and convenience of having all the right parts in one place, right when you need them. Belts, tensioners and idlers work as a system. Therefore, replacing a single component in the system is not recommended. Instead, replace all the accessory drive components at the same time to prevent complete system interruption and costly repairs. Continental has your replacement solution.
- Continental accessory drive kits include the belt plus automatic tensioner and idler pulley where applicable
- All parts meet or exceed OE recommendations and are guaranteed for OE fit, form and function on import and domestic vehicles.
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil