First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Minimum Operating Temperature
|Maximum Operating Temperature
|Belt Top Width
This Continental OE Technology Series belt is a high quality, automotive replacement belt. All OE Technology Series belts are manufactured to the industry standard SAE J1459 for v-ribbed belts. Install this belt with complete confidence to keep your vehicle on the road and to help restore original equipment performance.
- Low modulus and high elongation technology allows the belt to be installed on fixed drive systems and provide "self-tensioning" capabilities.
- Designed with the latest OEM technology in EPDM compounds and a polyamide tensile cord.
Advice and How-To's
- When To Replace Your Car’s Belts
- Types of Belts for an Engine
- Timing belt vs timing chain: what’s the difference?
- What is a Timing Belt, and What Does It Do?
- Timing Belt Replacement Costs and When to Replace
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What is the Starting and Charging System?
- How to Replace a Serpentine Belt