First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Continental Belt 4070915Shop All Continental
Part # 4070915
SKU # 939659
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Minimum Operating Temperature
|Maximum Operating Temperature
|Belt Top Width
This Continental OE Technology Series belt is a high quality, automotive replacement belt. All OE Technology Series belts are manufactured to the industry standard SAE J1459 for v-ribbed belts. Install this belt with complete confidence to keep your vehicle on the road and to help restore original equipment performance.
- Long life belt designed for quiet and reliable operation
- Always check your belts and hoses as part of your vehicle's scheduled maintenance plan
- The Auto Care Industry Association recommends to inspect drive belts at 60,000 miles and replace at 90,000 miles
- Belts are routine maintenance items
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil