First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Minimum Operating Temperature
|Maximum Operating Temperature
This Duralast™ multi-v belt is designed to provide better belt-to-pulley contact. The specialized rubber compound incorporates a high temperature polymer formulated to maximize load carrying requirements and belt life. This Duralast™ belt has been constructed and engineered to meet the stringent demands of today s automotive drive systems. The Duralast™ multi-v belt delivers long-lasting dependable belt life.
- Made with treated polyester cord to reduce belt stretch
- Meets OEM requirements
- Constructed with heat and ozone resistant EPDM rubber
- Fiber is added to the rib stock to reinforce the rubber and reduce noise from worn and misaligned pulleys
Advice and How-To's
- When To Replace Your Car’s Belts
- Types of Belts for an Engine
- Timing belt vs timing chain: what’s the difference?
- What is a Timing Belt, and What Does It Do?
- Timing Belt Replacement Costs and When to Replace
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What is the Starting and Charging System?
- How to Replace a Serpentine Belt