First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Belts, tensioners and pulleys seldom break, rather they wear down over time. Tensioners, pulleys and belts need to be checked at 60,000 miles and replaced at 90,000 miles. Belts and tensioners wear at the same rate. We recommend that you change these components together at the same time - every time. Duralast Serpentine Belt Kits come with everything you need to get the job done.
- Designed for OE Form Fit and Function
- Kit includes belt(s) and all necessary drive components
- One kit specifically made for your vehicle
- Belt Routing Diagram included
Advice and How-To's
- When To Replace Your Car’s Belts
- Types of Belts for an Engine
- Timing belt vs timing chain: what’s the difference?
- What is a Timing Belt, and What Does It Do?
- Timing Belt Replacement Costs and When to Replace
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What is the Starting and Charging System?
- How to Replace a Serpentine Belt