First, set your vehicle
Dorman Blower Motor Resistor 973-017Shop All Dorman
Dorman’s blower motor resistor promptly returns your vehicle’s heating and cooling system to its original peak performance. The long-lasting design resists thermal fuse failure, overheating, and burnout. This product also boldly withstands the condensation that typically causes corrosion in resistors.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- High-quality, durable construction
- Also available in a kit that includes the harness, an essential component of most repairs
- Easy to install
- Honda Accord Blower Motor Resistor
- Honda Civic Blower Motor Resistor
- Ford F150 Blower Motor Resistor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Blower Motor Resistor
- Toyota Camry Blower Motor Resistor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Blower Motor Resistor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Blower Motor Resistor
- Toyota Corolla Blower Motor Resistor
- Chevrolet Cruze Blower Motor Resistor
- Ford Focus Blower Motor Resistor
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost