Dorman Blower Motor Resistor 973-421
|Location:||Blower Motor Resistor|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Blade|
A unique repair solution, Dorman's blower motor resistor kit is engineered from high-quality materials to effectively withstand the condensation that typically causes corrosion in resistors. The durable design resists thermal fuse failure, overheating, and burnout, ensuring a long service life.
- Restores heating and cooling system to original peak performance
- Includes the harness, an essential component of most repairs
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Easy to install
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?