Dorman Electrical Wire Connector 973-304
|Location:||Blower Motor Resistor Connector|
|Connector Type||3 Way Terminal|
Blower motor resistor connectors in general are prone to corrosion, overheating, and melting. But not when they’re made by Dorman. Our connectors are as dependable as they are durable. Plug easily into the blower motor resistor to help rejuvenate your heating and cooling system.
- Simply plugs into the blower motor resistor for ease of installation
- Uniquely available in a kit (where applicable) that includes the blower motor resistor, an essential component of most repairs
- Includes butt connectors
- Includes weather seal (where applicable)
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?