First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Direct-fit OE replacement ensures proper fit, form, and function for ease of installation
- Undergoes extensive testing and validation for proper performance and peak reliability
- As a global manufacturer, we maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process
- Honda Accord Blower Motor Resistor
- Honda Civic Blower Motor Resistor
- Ford F150 Blower Motor Resistor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Blower Motor Resistor
- Toyota Camry Blower Motor Resistor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Blower Motor Resistor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Blower Motor Resistor
- Toyota Corolla Blower Motor Resistor
- Chevrolet Cruze Blower Motor Resistor
- Ford Focus Blower Motor Resistor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?