First, set your vehicle
Duralast Blower Motor Resistor DR755Shop All Duralast
The HVAC blower motor resistor or BMR for short, controls the speed of vehicle's blower motor. A malfunctioning blower motor resistor will cause a poor cabin cooling or heating condition. It can also cause poor windshield defrosting or de-icing, reducing driver visibility. The blower motor should be checked for amperage draw per the manufacturer's specification and cabin air filters, if equipped, should be replaced. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment manufacturers' specifications for performance and durability.
- Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications.
- Blower motor resistors divert power through resistors to control the blower motor speed
- When defective the blower will either not function or will not run at all speeds
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications for form, fit and function
- Honda Accord Blower Motor Resistor
- Honda Civic Blower Motor Resistor
- Ford F150 Blower Motor Resistor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Blower Motor Resistor
- Toyota Camry Blower Motor Resistor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Blower Motor Resistor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Blower Motor Resistor
- Toyota Corolla Blower Motor Resistor
- Chevrolet Cruze Blower Motor Resistor
- Ford Focus Blower Motor Resistor
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost