First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Blower Motor Resistor JA1549Shop All Duralast
The HVAC blower motor resistor or BMR for short, controls the speed of vehicle's blower motor. A malfunctioning blower motor resistor will cause a poor cabin cooling or heating condition. It can also cause poor windshield defrosting or de-icing, reducing driver visibility. The blower motor should be checked for amperage draw per the manufacturer's specification and cabin air filters, if equipped, should be replaced. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment manufacturers' specifications for performance and durability.
- Global coverage for both import and domestic applications
- Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications.
- Blower motor resistors divert power through resistors to control the blower motor speed
- When defective the blower will either not function or will not run at all speeds
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications for form, fit and function