First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Bolt Hole Quantity
The HVAC blower motor resistor or BMR for short, controls the speed of vehicle's blower motor. A malfunctioning blower motor resistor will cause a poor cabin cooling or heating condition. It can also cause poor windshield defrosting or de-icing, reducing driver visibility. The blower motor should be checked for amperage draw per the manufacturer's specification and cabin air filters, if equipped, should be replaced. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment manufacturers' specifications for performance and durability.
- Global coverage for both import and domestic applications
- Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications.
- Blower motor resistors divert power through resistors to control the blower motor speed
- When defective the blower will either not function or will not run at all speeds
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications for form, fit and function
- Honda Accord Blower Motor Resistor
- Honda Civic Blower Motor Resistor
- Ford F150 Blower Motor Resistor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Blower Motor Resistor
- Toyota Camry Blower Motor Resistor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Blower Motor Resistor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Blower Motor Resistor
- Toyota Corolla Blower Motor Resistor
- Chevrolet Cruze Blower Motor Resistor
- Ford Focus Blower Motor Resistor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?