Duralast Blower Motor Resistor JA2018
|Location:||Blower Motor Resistor|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||1 Female Connector / 4 Male Blade|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Blower motor resistors divert power or ground through resistors to control blower motor speed
- When not replaced, blower will either not function or will not run at all speeds
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?