First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Gold Kit Blower Motor Resistor JA1176KGShop All Duralast
Duralast® products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast® engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Direct-fit replacement electrically operated resistor that replaces damaged OD units restoring A/C and heater blower motor variable speed control
- Tin-plated steel terminals guarantees maximum contact and excellent fit, form and function
- Made from high quality ceramics with copper electrical connectors to ensure accurate and precise resistance values for long life and high performance
- Thermally protected with on-board fuse
- Kanthal D resistor wire provides longer life span for higher watt resistors
- Our plants are IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 certified which ensures that every part is the right part for the right vehicle
- High-temp connector withstands extreme temperatures to prevent melting
- High-temp connector undergoes testing with thermal cycling to withstand temperatures ranging from -22°F to 257°F
- High-temp connector features TXL copper wiring that withstands high electric current to reduce heat-related failure
- Honda Accord Blower Motor Resistor
- Honda Civic Blower Motor Resistor
- Ford F150 Blower Motor Resistor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Blower Motor Resistor
- Toyota Camry Blower Motor Resistor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Blower Motor Resistor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Blower Motor Resistor
- Toyota Corolla Blower Motor Resistor
- Chevrolet Cruze Blower Motor Resistor
- Ford Focus Blower Motor Resistor
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil