Santech Blower Motor Resistor MT1828
|Location:||Blower Motor Resistor|
Santech electrical components are designed to replace OEM with improved form, fit and function.
- Long life and durability
- Designed for improved performance
- Quality controlled and tested
- ROHS compliant for a green USA
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?