TechSmart Electrical Wire Connector F90020
|Location:||Blower Motor Resistor Connector|
TXL copper wiring withstands high electric current to reduce heat-related failure. High-temp connector withstands extreme temperatures to prevent melting. Undergoes testing with thermal cycling to withstand temperatures ranging from -22°F to 257°F. All TechSmart® parts meet or exceed OE performance, providing today's technician with the quality parts needed to get the job done right, the first time.
- High temp plastic harness and heavy duty mating connections withstand extreme temperatures to prevent melting
- Qualities that have made SMP an industry leader for more than 95 years, innovation, engineering expertise, superior quality, meticulous testing, unmatched customer service, competitive pricing, and brand integrity, are at the heart of every TechSmart® part
- Re engineered with TXL copper wiring to withstand high electric current and prevent burning out and melting
- All TechSmart® parts meet or exceed OE performance, providing today's technician with the quality parts needed to get the job done right, the first time
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?