First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Mounting Brackets Included
Dorman’s engine coolant recovery tank is designed for enduring use. It resists the expansion and cracking that extreme temperature fluctuations can cause. Plus, the durable plastic construction prevents coolant fluid loss.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Comes with reservoir cap
- Quality tested to ensure trouble-free installation and performance
- Level sensor included (where applicable)
- Honda Accord Coolant Overflow Tank
- Honda Civic Coolant Overflow Tank
- Ford F150 Coolant Overflow Tank
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coolant Overflow Tank
- Toyota Camry Coolant Overflow Tank
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coolant Overflow Tank
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coolant Overflow Tank
- Toyota Corolla Coolant Overflow Tank
- Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Overflow Tank
- Ford Focus Coolant Overflow Tank
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?