First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
URO Coolant Recovery Tank URO-004246Shop All URO Parts
Part # URO-004246
SKU # 488140
Price Not Available
Coolant Recovery Tank
For European vehicles, A.P.A. manufactures the URO Parts brand of quality replacement parts, which meet or exceed OEM specifications. URO Parts components are ideal for both professional and DIY vehicle repair, and are often the exclusive aftermarket alternative to overpriced “Genuine” components. By reducing deferred maintenance with URO Parts, you will increase the bottom line of your business. With its URO Premium line, A.P.A. offers problem-solving upgraded components that are superior to failure-prone OEM parts in design and/or materials. A.P.A. is so confident in the longevity and reliability of URO Premium products, they're covered by an unlimited mileage, lifetime warranty. URO Parts also specializes in accurate reproduction parts for classic vehicles, including a huge variety of items that are no longer available from the dealer.
- Guaranteed fitment
- Precision-molded to OE recovery tank hose shape for easy installation
- Engine heat and ozone resistant
- Durable ECD (Electro Chemical Degradation)-resistant EPDM material helps prevent electrolysis from breaking down the rubber from the inside-out
- Temperature rating: -40º F to 275º F (-40º C to 135º C)
- 24 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
Popular Searches:dorman 973-409ja1639pm9313599-204mt1345
- Honda Accord Coolant Overflow Tank
- Honda Civic Coolant Overflow Tank
- Ford F150 Coolant Overflow Tank
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Coolant Overflow Tank
- Toyota Camry Coolant Overflow Tank
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Coolant Overflow Tank
- Dodge Ram 1500 Coolant Overflow Tank
- Toyota Corolla Coolant Overflow Tank
- Chevrolet Cruze Coolant Overflow Tank
- Ford Focus Coolant Overflow Tank
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle