First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Wiring Harness Length
Make better electrical repairs and accessory installations with this pigtail connector. Designed for a clean appearance when installed, it features weatherproof terminals and a locking tab for a reliable quick disconnect electrical connection.
- Professional appearance - this electrical pigtail is designed for a clean, professional look when installed
- Convenient solution - this pigtail connector allows the circuit to be quickly disconnected for service or occasional use
- Durable construction - this pigtail connector features weatherproof seals and a locking tab for a reliable connection
- Versatile component - this connector can be used in a variety of repairs and custom installations
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change a Radiator Valve
- Why is my car overheating?
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator