Compressor Works Engine Cooling Fan Module 733652
|Terminal Type||Push-in Probe (Snap Switch)|
TorqFlo powertrain cooling accessories provide enhanced cooling performance for vehicle applications that exceed original equipment requirements. TorqFlo PT cooling accessories reduce thermal load providing improved performance and durability for towing, high payload, and high heat environments.
- Contains gaskets, o-rings, or seals to properly replace the product
- Zinc coated terminal to resist corrosion
- Brass construction for accurate temperature sensing
- Vehicle specific applications
Advice and How-To's
- Your Antifreeze/Coolant Questions Answered
- Understanding Different Types of Antifreeze
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How to Check Your Coolant Level
- What Is Antifreeze and What Does It Do?
- How the Cooling System Works and How to Maintain It
- What's Causing My Coolant Reservoir to Overflow?
- How to Flush a Radiator