Continental Hose 90374
|End 1 Inside Diameter||0.75|
A 2-ply synthetic reinforcement and helix wire, combined with a black EPM tube and cover, provides enhanced flexibility for situations where a small amount of misalignment is present as well as resisting collapse from vacuum. Conforms to SAE 20R2 D1.
- Designed with enhanced flexibility in straight coolant connection applications
- Helical steel wire prevents hose collapse under vacuum situations
- SAE J20 R2 D1specifications
- Helix wire
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter