Continental Hose E90976
|End 2 Inside Diameter||0.62|
|End 1 Inside Diameter||0.62|
Designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the heater core. The EPDM tube and cover and the synthetic reinforcement meets or exceeds SAE 20R3EC Class D1 & D2 specifications. Exact OEM configuration ensures a perfect fit.
- Designed to specific OE configurations
- Compatible with most radiator coolants, including glycol-based
- Meets or exceeds SAE 20R3EC Class D1 & D2 specifications
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradations (ECR).
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter