First, set your vehicle
Dayco Hose E80407Shop All Dayco
Avoid lost sales with a wide variety of 90 degree elbows and straight hoses, in both single and dual ID. Connectors and E-Z Coil complete the package allowing fabrication where a molded hose is not available. SAE 20R3EC Class D1, D2 specifications.
- Designed to specific OE configurations
- Compatible with most radiator coolants, including glycol-based
- Meets or exceeds SAE 20R4EC Class D1 specifications
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradations (ECR).
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter