Dorman Hose 626-212
|End 2 Inside Diameter||0.5|
|Protective Sleeve Attached||No Protective Sleeve Required|
|Maximum Working Pressure||100|
|End 1 Inside Diameter||0.75|
Durably engineered to resist corrosion and leakage, Dorman s HVAC heater hose limits the possibility of overheating and subsequent engine damage. Put your engine worries to rest by preserving proper coolant circulation.
- Tough rubber and steel construction
- Comes with clamps and fittings (where applicable)
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Front and rear heating and cooling lines available (where applicable)
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter