Dorman Hose 626-542
Durably engineered to resist corrosion and leakage, Dorman's HVAC Heater Pipe limits the possibility of overheating and subsequent engine damage. Put your engine worries to rest by preserving proper coolant circulation.
- Comes with clamps and fittings (where applicable)
- Tough rubber and steel construction
- Front and rear heating and cooling lines available (where applicable)
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter