First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Hose 626-608Shop All Dorman
This replacement HVAC heater hose assembly is engineered to match the fit and durability of the stock heater hose assembly on specified vehicles. It is designed to withstand extreme temperature changes to extend service life.
- Ideal replacement - this HVAC heater hose assembly directly replaces the original water outlet on specified vehicle years, makes and models
- Durable construction - this part is specifically designed to withstand extreme temperature changes and resist cracking and leaking
- Cost-effective and reliable - offers original manufacturer quality at lower cost than getting replacement at dealer
- Industry-leading design - professionally engineered by the aftermarket leader in heater hose assemblies
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems